Tuesday, January 18, 2011

New Beginning

From time to time, I've kept my thoughts in public view here. And from time to time, I've had to remove some of those thoughts. I posted a few items worth reading, but the vast majority of what I delivered to the inhabitants of the interwebs was self-absorbed and narcissistic prose.

I'd like to apologize for that now and offer up something better. I promise that I will not use this as a forum in an attempt to communicate with anyone or express my displeasure with individuals. I promise to create intelligent material that contributes something to the various topics that collide in my head.

I do not promise that I will be right about everything. I have more questions than answers, but I will be honest and will make every attempt to exercise wisdom.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment